Monday, January 02, 2017

Romantic Vintagey Valentine's Day Tag Tutorial

Hello Friends!
I hope everyone had 
Safe and Happy New Years!
We celebrated with Friends and it was my Oldest's 19th Birthday!

Today I am sharing a 
Valentine's Day Tag that I created using my 

The tiny Conversation heart on the left (blue heart with rose) opens and has a sentiment on the inside.  It is part of my Conversation heart Focals and Heart book bases..
Here is a close up
 I used my Vintage Valentine's Day Tickets in both Cream with Chocolate and Cream with Pink.
Super cute little clothes pin that I added a rose and green leaves to.
Here is a close up of that darling little clothes pin.
One last look at the tag.
In my video I explain what colors glitter, ribbons, trims, and twine as well as a tutorial of how to put it all together.



You will be able to view it here if you are getting my blogposts via email when it is finished.

Hope you have a Blessed Day!
Hugs!!
Heather


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting my blog today! Hope you found some inspiration...Have a great day! Hugs....Heather