Saturday, October 01, 2016

Happy October....Halloween Tags Digital Collage Sheet Set

Hello Friends!!
It has been a really, really, .....really long time since I have done a blog post.  I have been super busy doing things with my family.
I will save what I have been doing with my family for another post.

Today I would like to share with you a super cute and vintagey Halloween Digital Collage Sheet that I designed.  I know that everyone is already creating Christmas goodies...but I have always been a last minute artist...so I thought I would go ahead and create something
Halloweeny!

 Page 2

Although I had time to create the sheets, I didn't have time to actually print it out and create the tags.
I have also been on a huge...HUGE...get rid of things kick.  So a lot of my artsy goodies are in the basement in containers....while I try to clean the rest of the space so I can talk the hubby into finishing the basement.  Here is a peek of my stuff....lol.


I have a ton of more stuff....but this is all you get to see today..lol

So....since I can't get to my paper goodies...If you take a look at the image below, you can see how I was thinking of working my tags.  Many layers of course...cutting out and inking all the edges of course.

If I get some time...I will see if I can print them, cut and ink...and put them together.
Hope your October is off to a great start!
Hugs!!
Heather

2 comments:

  1. good to have you back! wow, that's lots of crafty goodness. cute digis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back too! I've missed your posts.. these are darling and hope you will be making some more!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting my blog today! Hope you found some inspiration...Have a great day! Hugs....Heather