Friday, January 16, 2015

Love, Hearts and Ribbon Inspiration Card for Challenges

Hello  Friends!!
I have a "LOVE" Challenge Starting today on the 
My Artistic Adventures Challenge Blog!!
(don't forget to visit and check out the Design Team's Projects"
 and
There is a new 
"Hearts and Ribbon:  Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge" 



  Here is a new card I created using a new Digital paper Pack!
 I also used a couple other collage sheets Conversation HeartsValentine TicketsHearts and Cherub, and
Tiny Hearts Digital Papers Bitty Set.
Here are some Close ups of my card.
I used Cream seambiding  and the Bow it All tool to create my bow and Cotton Candy Baker's Twine to tie a bow in my button and wrapped around my heart image.  You will notice that the twine around the heart is knotted, to symbolize how "You have my heart tied up in knots."  Which is on the inside.
 I also used Tombow Foam Tabs to elevate all my images...and you can just see a peek of the Pink diagonal strip ribbon peeking out on the left of my card below from this month's Ribbon Assortment.
My First Digital Paper Pack

Here is a look at the collage sheet sets I used
Conversation Hearts 
 I also have a set that has the hearts with imags on them instead of words.


Valentine Tickets
(I also have them in pink/cream, and chocolate/pink.)
Hearts and Cherub 


One Last look at my card below.


I can't wait to see your creations!
How would you like to receive the Digital Collage Sheet set to create this banner below?  Just check out my challenge blog post here.





Hugs!!
Heather

5 comments:

  1. OOOH, pretty, PRETTY! Love the new sets! Fabulous work! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is oh, so pretty! I love the heart tied up in knots...so clever and fun, too! Beautiful layers and just deliciously vintage. Oh, and that banner in the photo at the bottom rocks, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So charming, so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. As always, the glitter looks magical and so romantic and I love the two conversation hearts together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Heather! I love your card, sooo pretty! I purchased the papers from you so I can play too!! Can you please tell us what colors of glitter you used?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting my blog today! Hope you found some inspiration...Have a great day! Hugs....Heather