Sunday, December 15, 2013

Gecko Galz Chirstmas Ornament & Etsy Sale

Hello Friends!!
I hope you are having a fabulous day!
It has been snowing here in Michigan, and my normal hour long drive home from work last night took me close to 2 hours the roads were so bad.  So, I am glad to be home and relaxed!
Today I would like to share with you an ornament I made using Gecko Galz new Collage sheets.
I used 2 images from the following images from the sheets.
I used the sweet girl in the red coat image to the left, and the fabby shabby blue wood frame in the upper left of the second sheet below.

I also used the snowman with children playing from the Gecko Galz
Frosty Collection....the one in the upper left of the first sheet.

and a  flower post card image from the Graphic Fairy.
I collaged all of my layers together using GIMP.  Which is a free program.  You can watch my tutorial on Youtube here for the basics.  Here is what my collaged image looks like a little bigger.
Here is a another look at my ornament.
I used Art Glitter Designer dries clear Glue & Ultra fine Metal Tip and  Fuana Glitter from Art Glitter to outline my image.
I also used some mulberry leaves, and a bow made with my Bow it all tool and old gold organza from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  Below you can see the Juliet Lace that wraps around the bulb.
Here is a look at the back.  You can see that I added some of the 1/4 inch natural crochet lace around the silver topper.
In case you missed my Post the other day, I am having my first Holiday Etsy Sale!
Spend $20 or more and get 10% off your purchase at checkout using code:  HOLIDAY10
Spend $40 or more and get 20% off your purchase at checkout using code:  HOLIDAY20.
I have a couple new Collage sheets which I used to create the images below.
Pieces in the Mitten
Tags I made using the Mitten sheet and another sheet.
Which I call my Chalkboard Art sheet. 
Another Tag
Hugs!!
Heather

6 comments:

  1. Super cute! Love how you used the images! Love that big bow and also loving all the glittery ornaments you've been making!
    Sorry I have been as awol in the commenting..holiday busy!
    BOLB HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful ornaments Heather. Love how you have combined the GG images. As always your use of glitter is perfect - you are my glitter mentor! Gecko Sister hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a stunning collection of ornaments, Heather!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your ornament is truly beautiful, Heather. My new goal for next year is to use some glitter. I HAVE to bust it out of its hiding place and start using it, after seeing all of your gorgeous projects!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Heather!

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are gorgeous. love the one with the puppy. you have inspired me to try some of the glass ball with decorations. now to find the glass balls. hopefully on sale or with a coupon. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting my blog today! Hope you found some inspiration...Have a great day! Hugs....Heather