Monday, July 09, 2012

Shabby Tea Room Elegance & Lace

Hello Friends!!
I hope you are ready for another GORGEOUS challenge in the Tea Room!!
This week our challenge at the Shabby Tea Room is "Elegance and Lace" we have this fabulous inspiration photo and ask that you use White/Cream, Pink, Kraft and Lace!!  Here is the Gorgeous Inspiration photo!
Don't you just LOVE this photo??  I want that room!!
Here is my inspiration piece for my second week as a Guest Designer in the Tea Room.
Pin It!

I think my card turned out just Scrumptious!!  I used a manila folder for my card base, embsossed it with a cuttlebug folder, then inked the edges and raised areas with Ranger's Vintage photo distress inks.  I added some vintage lace at the top, as well as some little precious pink roses from my stash.

I used my favorite Champagne and Pink flatback pearls as well as the Ivory drop bead pearl trims all from Pro 31 Designs.  I also used the ivory leaf trim, and ivory pearl sprays.
The crochet flower and vintage buttons are from my stash.  I painted the wooden dress form from Kaiser Craft with Ranger's Distress Crackle paint in Antique linen.  Then I inked it with Vintage photo distress ink.  I used some vintage lace to create a skirt, and pink vintage seam binding to create a belted bow.  Added a drop pearl bead, and part of a pearl spray and tiny rose to dress up the dress form.  I painted two leaves on the bust, and then covered the whole piece in UTEE.
The Pink and cream stripe patterned paper is by Glitz Designs, I used the Square and Rectangle Fleur De Lis Nestabilities from Spellbinders.  These pieces were inked with Ranger's Old paper.  I hand wrote "Leanne" on the card (Leanne own's Gecko Galz..she is a sweety).
Here is a peek at the inside of the card.
Leanne is the best!!  I joined her Design Team last summer, I just LOVE LOVE playing with the images she sends me each month!  She is SUPER GENEROUS!!  I hope to be on her Design Team Forever :0).  I didn't start playing digitally till a year ago, and was inspired by Leanne's images.  It opened a whole new world up to me!  We all know I love making my own digital collages, and die cuts!  Thanks to Leanne, that is where I started.  I will be sending her this card along with some goodies for a swap!
I can't wait to see what you create and share with us in the 
Shabby Tea Room this week!!


I will be sharing my creations this week at Make it Monday!
Thank you for Visiting!!
Hugs
Heather

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Heather! Of course you adore Leanne - she is the best! I am sure she adores you too! Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, over the top elegant and pretty...love the pink pearls. Hope you had a Fabulous 4th of July. hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scrumptious indeed; absolutely gorgeous Heather !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous3:27 PM

    Heather this is SO SO SO stunning!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey darling! Iv'e missed you!!!! Long time no see!! OHH what a gorgeous and pure perfection piece, I mean you are just amazing! Hope you are doing well!

    Hugs Frank

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally gorgeous honey!
    Really lovely.
    Thank for joining us this week and good luck!
    Don't forget to check back next week to see if you made my Pick Of The Week!

    Smiles -  Krafty Karen - DT for Make It Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yummy pearly goodness Heather!!! Congrats on the guest designing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Heather.

    Lili

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely in love with your project! Thanks for sharing!
    I saw this on Make it Monday!
    These are my entries: #77, #163, #183, and #258 and would love it if you could visit.
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting my blog today! Hope you found some inspiration...Have a great day! Hugs....Heather