Friday, July 08, 2011

Bella Creations "Southern Charm Kit"

Hello Friends and visitors...I just got home today from a short vacation.  I will have to say it was fun, but I am glad to be home.
Right before I left..I created these projects using the
Here is my Bella Muse project.  I used the 
This is a mini album cover.  The Ballerina image is from
Gecko Galz and I just altered it a little.
You can use this image and create something fabulous for our 
Here is an up close of my image.  The frame is also from Gecko Galz, and I inked it, used some glimmer mist..and Utee to make it all pretty and glitzy.
The Paper from the kit is the fabulous Melissa Frances 5th Ave papers!  The Fabric that I used as binding, flowers, leaves and pink stick pin...all came in the Southern Charm Kit.
The awesome brown flower was made by our own Bella DT gal..
Carla!  I loved it so much..she is making me a LOT more..:-)
Here is a photo of the inside...
The inside is not quite finished...so I will post photos of it as soon as I have them.
Have a great day!

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Heather!Adorei a imagem e a flor!!!! Que belas cores!! As asas ficaram como se estivessem voando mesmo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I am totally in love with this. I love the colors. I tend to like the vintage look and this pushes all my buttons!! Lovely, just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heather this is gorgeous!!!
    Fabulous details.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOOOO I love the flower too! I've seen them popping up on the web quite a bit of late.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so beautiful Heather - I love everything about it.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOOhhh....looks like you've been a busy little bee! Love all the new projects! Glad you had a nice vacation with your family : )
    Huggs and luv from your BFF

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting my blog today! Hope you found some inspiration...Have a great day! Hugs....Heather