Monday, June 06, 2011

My Welcome and Happy Birthday Images

Hello Friends and Visitors.  I just wanted to take a moment and show you some new images I created.
The original images are from 
I am on the DT over at Bella Creations and I like to play in a few other online communities as well.  I thought it would be fun to create some images instead of just using words ....for Birthday Wishes...and Welcome to the Community.
I will start out with my Happy Birthday Gal
She is saying  "Hope your Day Is Glamorous! and then the little heart and my name.
I added the crown...and all the text using GIMP.  If you are interested in learning how to alter images yourself
(beginners)..then come and join Bella Creations...and join my Digital group!  All the programs we use will be found online..and FREE.
Next up...Welcome Gal
When I saw this image at the Graphic Fairy...I just KNEW it would be perfect.  I like to think this beauty represents all us gals...chatting with our online friends...and passing the word...
"There is a new Gal (Guy) in Town."
I do have a thing for bluebirds (roses too)...so I thought it would be cute...The little bluebird "Just told me the Great News!...You're Hear!"  Hopefully that will make anyone feel welcome!  
I just started using these gals last week....so if I missed you...that is okay...because I will be making another image for that :-)

Next week I will have these available with out my name on collage sheets in my Etsy Store. 

Have an Awesome Day! 

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful images Heather!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your images Heather, and love your group over at Bellas, so informative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love what you've done Gimp Master!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such fun! I am still not convinced you can teach me this techy stuff!! Hope you are having a lovely weekend. Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting my blog today! Hope you found some inspiration...Have a great day! Hugs....Heather