Thursday, April 28, 2011

Yay..I won! The ABC DT Card Challenge with my Easter Card



I was super excited when I went through my google reader today to follow up on the blogs I follow....to see that I had won the 
  Yay!
Julie at ABC DT Challenge was so nice...she sent me a $20 gift certificate to her ABC Toys and Crafts Online Store!
(check it out...there are some fabulous goodies there)!
You girls know how I am a fan of blinkies....so check out the new blinkies to the left.
Thanks again Julie..and to the DT for choosing my Card!  
I feel soooo lucky!
Hugs!

4 comments:

  1. YAY! Congrats to you! Great card, well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey you- I was coming to tell you that you won! this card is beautiful, I hope you mailed it to someone! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! Well deserved!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting my blog today! Hope you found some inspiration...Have a great day! Hugs....Heather