Monday, March 21, 2011

Here are a few cards that I have created using images

If you would like to see the step by step tutorial, please see this

Here is a Valentine's Card I created for Sandi that I used images from the Graphic Fairy.
Too see more photos of this card please visit this 

I was featured at 
for this card I created also using images that I edited from
the Graphic Fairy.
I also created the card below for another challenge at 
365 Cards the same week.
You can see the original image that I used from the 
Graphics Fairy here at this 
I also created this fun Collage using more of Karen's images.
You can see more photos here

I also created this card below, it is a shaped flower card
using Karen's graphics.  I again used Gimp to alter them.  It is currently out for publication
This is one of my Favorite cards.  Please check out 
to see pictures and you can 
check out this
(photos will be back in April)
My most current project (above) using Karen's images is my blog backgroud.  Please visit the post below to see the original images 
that I altered to use for my background.

Thank you so much for visiting!
Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting my blog today! Hope you found some inspiration...Have a great day! Hugs....Heather