Saturday, January 22, 2011

Cupcake Shaped Birthday Cards

I have been playing around with the 
Silhouette Studio Program that came with my
 Silhouette SD Digital Cutting machine.
One of the calls over at 
Was for a "Cup Cake" shaped Card 
(or card with a cupcake shape on it)
I used my Silhouette Studio program and the 
Freehand Draw tool to create my Cupcake image.
I submitted my card and am excited to say that is was chosen for 
publication in the February Edition.  
I will post photos of it when the publication is over.
Thanks for visiting!
Heather
Oops..just remembered I never posted the card...lol..here it is below
I drew this cupcake using my Silhoutte Studio program.  I used GIMP to paint it.
Here is another with out the candle.This is the envelope below.
The other side
The card
The card opened..I got the idea from a card my mom had been sent..a Christmas card with windows.
The flip side


Thanks for looking..Hugs!!
Heather


3 comments:

  1. Singing,(give me a ) "A...W....E!! S...O...M...E!!! Awesome, awesome, yes you are! Heather's an awesome star!" congrats~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course your work was chosen!! I know that no other could possibly compare to what you do! Congratulations! Wowie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOOHOO! So happy for you! You deserve it, you do some great work! YAY!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting my blog today! Hope you found some inspiration...Have a great day! Hugs....Heather