Sunday, December 12, 2010

365 Cards: Day 286 Twinchie Fun

What a Beautiful Day!
Artistically Speaking anyways.
I have my Christmas music on again...and I woke up at 4am.
So..I got started....
Here is the Card I designed for the 
Again...I was not really into this card...and now I love it...lol.  Simple and Christmasy.. 

I used a basic beige card...added a piece of light weight pink card stock...and some Basic Grey "Twinchies."  I stamped the edges of the card with Ranger's distress inks in Peeled paint..and vintage photo (twinchies).  I used stazon on ink in Jet Black for the images.

I will be working through out the day on the rest of the challenges for last week...because I am trying very hard to finish what I start.
So ...hope this inspires you to let your creative side out to play!
Thanks for visiting!
Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting my blog today! Hope you found some inspiration...Have a great day! Hugs....Heather