Sunday, November 28, 2010

Roses: 365 Cards day 271

Okay...so here is my card for the 
On this card I used some old beige lace that I distressed with Ranger's Vintage photo.  I pretty much covered that up with some Green vintage look lace that I love. 
You will notice that the round die cut is one of my paintings that 
I scanned.  I used my Silhouette SD's print and cut feature to create this round die cut...and the "Roses" sentiment.
Again I have used the stamps that I designed and carved on the background papers.
Again I used some vintage buttons and some stick pins by Mya Roads.  The tiny rose was spritzed with Ranger's Perfect Pearls Mists in Heirloom gold.  
Here you will see how I wrapped the tiny rose around my stick pin..to give it a little added vintage flair.  I also used my FAV green pom pom trim.
Sorry...again that I have not had time to do the usual...step by step on the cards.  I just really want to get my cards done...so I have a chance at winning the awesome goodies...that 
So I hope you too have been inspired by all the great DT members at 365 cards...and are as busy as I am creating!
Thanks for visiting!
Hugs!

2 comments:

  1. another beautiful card :) love your background stamp!! good luck with the DT call girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful - great up close photos to we can see all that stunning detail!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting my blog today! Hope you found some inspiration...Have a great day! Hugs....Heather