Saturday, October 23, 2010

Here are some stamp images that I made using the Speedy Cut or Carve (can't remember which one)...otherwise know as the "Pink Stuff". I carved these out and stamped them on plane white paper....and just tinted the whole image so you could make out the stamps.


UPDATE:  October 2010
Since this post I have carved some more stamps.  Finally Michael's Craft store started to carry the "Speedy Cut" sheets of stamp material.  So when I get my 40% off an item...that is what I buy.  I will add a post sometime soon (hopefully) with photos of the new stamps.  I also just bought the Teresa Collins Stampmaker machine online...and hope to get it soon.  I hope to be able to create background type stamps...or flourishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting my blog today! Hope you found some inspiration...Have a great day! Hugs....Heather