Saturday, October 23, 2010

Making Stickers


The above original was drawn and colored using Derwent Watercolour pencils. Drawn on plain white cardstock. The image on the right was printed on plain white cardstock, then cut using the Silhoutte Digital Cutter.

The original image here was done the same way as the first picture I described, but I made it into a sticker using my Xyron Sticker maker.


The original image in this photo was done using Copic Sketch Markers. The image on the right was printed on plain white cardstock and cut using the Silhoutte Digital Cutter.

Now I have to learn how to clean up my images that I have drawn, painted etc (Pete cleaned these up), so that I can cut more of my own images. So far.....I am loving the Silhoutte! I am off ....need to get my flowerbeds weeded...and plant some flowers! Have a happy day!
UPDATE:  October 2010
I will have to say that I have not used my sticker maker that much.  Now I just glue down my diecuts....instead of making stickers.  My boys have used it though...lol.  Some day there will be a printer...than can actually print in the colors I want...lol.  As of right now...not so lucky (close but not close enough for me).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting my blog today! Hope you found some inspiration...Have a great day! Hugs....Heather